Friday 7 December 2012

Kite Project: My Final Kite


Kite Project:
My Final Kite


Initially trying to fly my kite at selly oak park:


"When I initially tried to fly my kite i experience a few problems with the design of my kite, there wasn't enough support on the back of my kite at the bottom, so that every time it tried to get up in the air it folded and reduced its surface area. it would have been ok and able to hold itself open once it was in the air , but the process of getting it up in the air cause my kite to fold an prevent it from getting any higher in the air."

Making alterations to my kite:




"I added a new cross beam support to my kite across the bottom to give greater support to my kite,and help it to keep my kite open and with the greatest surface area possible."

No comments:

Post a Comment