Friday 7 December 2012

Kite Project: My glowing spider

Kite Project: 
My glowing spider


Creating my Character:
Prototype 1:

Creating my Character: 
prototype 2

"instead of creating two character I decided to stick to creating one character, with a lot of detail an articulation. I wanted to give my character a cartoonist  friendly quality. in order to achieve this I added googly eyes and pipe-cleaner legs that can more and articulate."


Creating a Character:
Prototype 2 - my final spider:



"this is my final spider with glow sticks to illuminate his overall shape, so that i can be seen in the dark."




"My spider glowing in the dark, unfortunately i want able to use my spider on my kite, when i finally went to fly it because it was to heavy and was weighing my kite down. so instead it is now an accessory to go with my kite as a keep sake that the children who could fly the 'child's delta kite' could keep afterwards."


No comments:

Post a Comment