Friday 7 December 2012

Kite Projects: Conclusion

Kite Projects:
Conclusion to my project

"in conclusion to my project I believe that I was quite successful  as I was able to create a kite that was capable of flying in the sky. I learnt a lot by doing this project things such as resourcing materials, allowing time for ordered materials to arrive in the post. one of the parts of this project i most enjoyed was drawing out the templates for my kite, cutting out the material and sewing it up on the sewing-machine. before this project I was a bit of a novice on the sewing-machine, but by doing this project my confidence on the sewing-machine has grown."

"one thing I found difficult about this project was, having to fly the kite in the dark. it made doing repairs and tweaks on my kite Very difficult  when I was out at the park in very low light, it took me a few night to get photos of my kite that I was happy with."

No comments:

Post a Comment